A holiday tradition of mine is heading up north to the cottage and spending time with family. My favourite activity is hanging out by the bonfire roasting marshmallows and enjoying a variety of holiday drinks.
Since the cottage won’t be happening this year, I wanted to bring the bonfire experience to my own home. I created this S’mores inspired cocktail that combines all my favourite flavours in one delicious drink! It’s super easy to whip up and perfect for a cozy night in.
INGREDIENTS (2 servings)
- 1 oz Bailey’s cream liqueur
- 2 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Almond milk
- 1 tbsp hot chocolate powder
- Rim: Melted chocolate & crushed graham crackers
- Garnish: Large size marshmallows
- Dip glass rim into melted chocolate, then into the crushed graham crackers
- Pour Bailey’s, vodka, milk and cocoa powder into a shaker with ice. Shake well!
- Pour cocktail over ice in a glass. I suggest these KSP Café Glass Mugs because of their lovely rounded body, glass foot, and comfortable oversized handle. The clear glass will showcase your pretty cocktails.
- Garnish with large marshmallows. To achieve a real bonfire look, torch your marshmallows with the KSP Culinary Crème Brûlée Torch. This torch is easy to use and is great to have in your kitchen for multiple reasons; for torching meringue, roasting peppers, finishing off crème brûlées and caramelizing fruit.