As you may have already heard, Toronto and Peel regions are now under new COVID-19 restrictions, as of Monday November 23, for a minimum of 28 days.
Our stores in Toronto and Peel will be moving to Click & Collect only. We have been preparing for this possibility and have implemented a ton of improvements from everything we learned during the first lockdown. Our stores outside of these regions will remain open with all necessary COVID-19 protocols in place to allow you to shop safely.
For further information and a list of our Click & Collect only locations, please visit https://www.kitchenstuffplus.com/covid-19-answers
But this post isn’t meant to share just bad news, we have some great updates as well!
There has been such incredible growth in e-commerce this year, and our team has been working diligently to keep up with the demand. As a result, here are just a few things that we’ve updated:
- Our e-commerce fulfillment team has moved into a larger warehouse – More room for all the products you know and love, and all the products that you can’t wait to try!
- More warehouse space also means more packing stations – our team is ready to fulfil all your online orders at incredible speed and accuracy!
- Our customer service team has tripled in size – our team is ready to answer all of your questions and any concerns regarding our new ways to shop!
- We’ve partnered with a local courier company to get our GTA customers their orders even faster!
- We also gave our website a makeover!! – shop all your favourites on our new site!
On behalf of everyone at KSP, we are so touched by your continued support! We always love seeing you all embrace cooking, baking, organizing, backyard living and decorating. We know it’s more important than ever to get you what you need quickly and safely, so we can all make the best of a tough situation as we stick close to home.
Again, we appreciate your patience and understanding. Stay, safe, stay healthy, & stay connected with us on our socials for further updates!